Aug. 27th, 1953
Arbrå, Gävleborgs län, Sweden
Peter Stormare's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Peter Stormare began his acting career at the Royal National Theatre of Sweden, performing for eleven years. In 1990 he became the Associate Artistic Director at the Tokyo Globe Theatre and directed productions of many Shakespeare plays, including "Hamlet". In 1993 he moved to New York, where he appeared in English productions. He continues to work in both the United States and his his homeland of Sweden. He resides in Los Angeles, California, USA, with his wife.
- Has played a German (_The Big Lebowski (1998)_ (qv)), a Frenchman (_Chocolat (2000)_ (qv)), three Russians (_Bad Boys II (2003)_ (qv), _Armageddon (1998/I)_ (qv) and _Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 (2008) (VG)_ (qv)), a Swede (_Minority Report (2002)_ (qv)), an Italian (_"Prison Break" (2005)_ (qv)) and a Norwegian (_Switch (2007/I)_ (qv)).
- Son of Renato Storm and Teodolinda Laparelli.
- Began using the name Stormare, since there were two Peter Storms at the Swedish Royal Dramatic Theatre.
- He's an actor, a writer, a director, and a musician.
- Became an American citizen in the late 1990s.
- He was accidentally hit by 'Mark Hamill (I)' (qv) during a fight scene in _Hamilton (1998)_ (qv).
- Plays in a band called Blonde From Fargo.
- His favorite actor is 'Gary Oldman' (qv).