Aug. 27th, 1953
Arbrå, Gävleborgs län, Sweden
Peter Stormare's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Peter Stormare began his acting career at the Royal National Theatre of Sweden, performing for eleven years. In 1990 he became the Associate Artistic Director at the Tokyo Globe Theatre and directed productions of many Shakespeare plays, including "Hamlet". In 1993 he moved to New York, where he appeared in English productions. He continues to work in both the United States and his his homeland of Sweden. He resides in Los Angeles, California, USA, with his wife.
- He's an actor, a writer, a director, and a musician.
- Son of Renato Storm and Teodolinda Laparelli.
- Was offered the part of Eddie the Dane (originally named Eddie the Swede) in _Miller's Crossing (1990)_ (qv), but had to decline due to scheduling conflicts.
- Last name pronounced Store-mahr-e.
- Plays in a band called Blonde From Fargo.
- He moved to New York in 1993. Nowadays he lives in Los Angeles (2007).
- Discovered by 'Ingmar Bergman' (qv).
- Peter started his career in Royal Dramatic Theater in Sweden.