96 (passed away Jun. 2nd, 2017)
Feb. 1st, 1921
Twickenham, Middlesex, England, UK
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Father of 'Crispian Sallis' (qv).
- Peter was a ground crew Radio operator while he was in the RAF.
- Graduated from RADA.
- He was cast as Captain Striker in the _"Doctor Who" (1963)_ (qv) episode "Enlightenment", but industrial action at the BBC caused delays that forced him to relinquish the role, which was subsequently taken by 'Keith Barron' (qv).
- He was in attendance at the _The 78th Annual Academy Awards (2006) (TV)_ (qv) ceremony with 'Nick Park (I)' (qv) and 'Helena Bonham Carter' (qv).
- Became an Associate Member of RADA.
- Served in the Royal Air Force during the Second World War.
- He was awarded the O.B.E. (Officer of the Order of the British Empire) in the 2007 Queen Elizabeth's Birthday Honors List for his services to drama.
Related sites for this celeb