Drayton Valley, Alberta, Canada
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Mark Adair-Rios’ work and projects-in- development blow the lid off of enjoying a really fabulous working actor’s life in Los Angeles. Raised as a San Fernando Valley boy, his discreet Black Dominican and Scotch-Irish Danish descent have garnered him a diversity roles that range from gang member to techno geek, psychotic killer to neurotic cop, and Latino convicts to LA transvestites. His career began when cast as a child actor in a national Coke commercial. In the nearly 20 years since then, in TV, Mark’s tenure and craft have landed him in roles as:
• Recurring cast on CSI: Miami, Jericho, MDs, The Evidence, Baywatch Hawaii, Danny Fricke (pilot), and NYPD Blue (as Nicholas Torturro’s drug-addicted brother)
• Series Regular on Legend and 1994 Baker Street (pilot)
• Guest Star on Cold Case, Las Vegas, NCIS, ER, JAG, The Division, According to Jim, Charmed, Family Matters, Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles, Threat Matrix, Cuts, Diagnosis Murder, Tracy Takes On…, and numerous others (see Resume).
• Co Star on Life Goes On and Space: Above and Beyond.
- He graduated from the National Theatre School in Montreal and has a long history of Drama teachers pushing him to do comedic performances.
Related sites for this celeb