Sep. 17th, 1962
Royal Oak, Michigan, USA
Paul Feig's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- In his television series _"Freaks and Geeks" (1999)_ (qv), the fictitious town of Chippewa was loosely based on the area surrounding Mt. Clemens, Michigan, where he grew up.
- Graduated Chippewa Valley High School Class of 1980.
- Raised in Mt. Clemens, Michigan.
- The title of his memoir "Superstud" is based on a line from the _"Freaks and Geeks" (1999)_ (qv) episode "Looks and Books".
- In 1985 he won $29,000 on _"The $10,000 Pyramid" (1973)_ (qv) game show (renamed at that time as "The $25,000 Pyaramid") and used the money to finance a run at stand-up comedy.
- Graduated from USC School of Cinema-Television (1984).
- Once worked as a tour guide at Universal Studios in Hollywood.
Related sites for this celeb