May. 12th, 1942
Harrow-on-the-Hill, Middlesex, England, UK
Pam St. Clement's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- She is an avid supporter of Gay People's Rights.
- Became the patron of Veteran Horse Welfare (February 2007).
- Her father died in 1993, aged 84.
- Has a brother 8 years her senior from her father's first marriage.
- Her parents Reginald Clement and Ann Tribe married in 1940. When Pam was just months old, her mother Ann died. As a result she spent the rest of her childhood in and out of foster care, but always maintained a relationship with her father Reginald.
- Was in attendance at the funeral of her former _"EastEnders" (1985)_ (qv) co-star 'Wendy Richard' (qv) (9 March 2009).
- Her stage name "St. Clement" derived from a street in Islington, London named St. Clement Street.
Related sites for this celeb