Sep. 7th, 1976
Los Angeles, California
Oliver Hudson's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Oliver Rutledge Hudson is an actor and producer, known for Walk of Shame, Executive Decision, Black Christmas, Rules of Engagement, Nashville, Scream Queens and Splitting Up Together.
- Sister Kate Hudson, born April 19, 1979.
- Son of 'Goldie Hawn' (qv) and 'Bill Hudson (I)' (qv). Older brother of 'Kate Hudson (I)' (qv) born April 19, 1979.
- His ex-stepmother was actress 'Cindy Williams (I)' (qv). She was married to his dad, 'Bill Hudson (I)' (qv), and they had two children together named Emily (born 1982) and Zachary (born 1986). They are now divorced.
- Hs been engaged to 'Erinn Bartlett' (qv) since February 21, 2004,.
- Was named one of the 50 Most Beautiful People by People Magazine in 2002.
- Cousin of singer 'Sarah Hudson (V)' (qv).
- His ex-brother in-law is 'Chris Robinson (VIII)' (qv), who is the lead singer of 'The Black Crowes' (qv). His sister, 'Kate Hudson (I)', had one child with Robinson. His nephew, 'Ryder Robinson' (qv), was born January 7, 2004.
- Was eliminated by 'Sam Farha' (qv) on the very first hand of the 2005 World Series of Poker Main Event