Sep. 7th, 1976
Los Angeles, California
Oliver Hudson's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Oliver Rutledge Hudson is an actor and producer, known for Walk of Shame, Executive Decision, Black Christmas, Rules of Engagement, Nashville, Scream Queens and Splitting Up Together.
- Nephew of 'Brett Hudson' (qv) and 'Mark Hudson (I)' (qv) who, along with his father 'Bill Hudson (I)' (qv), were part of the rock group, 'The Hudson Brothers' (qv).
- Son, Wilder Brooks, born on August 23, 2007.
- His ex-brother in-law is 'Chris Robinson (VIII)' (qv), who is the lead singer of 'The Black Crowes' (qv). His sister, 'Kate Hudson (I)', had one child with Robinson. His nephew, 'Ryder Robinson' (qv), was born January 7, 2004.
- Was eliminated by 'Sam Farha' (qv) on the very first hand of the 2005 World Series of Poker Main Event
- His mother, 'Goldie Hawn' (qv), was pregnant with him for 10 months. He began breathing in her womb and had massive bacteria in his lungs. He was 11 pounds.
- His mom, 'Goldie Hawn' (qv), has been in a relationship with 'Kurt Russell (I)' (qv) since 1983. Kurt became the father figure in Oliver's life. Oliver is the half-brother of 'Wyatt Russell' (qv) who was born April 10, 1986. Kurt has a son from a previous relationship, 'Boston Russell' (qv), born 1980.
- Half-brother of Emily (born 1982) and Zachary Hudson (born 1986).
- His ex-stepmother was actress 'Cindy Williams (I)' (qv). She was married to his dad, 'Bill Hudson (I)' (qv), and they had two children together named Emily (born 1982) and Zachary (born 1986). They are now divorced.