Aug. 26th, 1960
St. Louis, Missouri, USA
Ola Ray's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Lovely and shapely Ola Ray was born on August 26, 1960 in St. Louis, Missouri. Her mother Ruth was a nurse and her stepfather James Moore was in the U.S. Air Force. She has eight siblings. Ola grew up in Japan, where she sang in a rock band and did some modeling. She moved to Hollywood, California at age fifteen. Ray was the Playmate of the Month in the June, 1980 issue of "Playboy." Ola achieved her greatest enduring popularity as Michael Jackson's girlfriend in the hugely successful music video for the monster hit song "Thriller." Ray has acted in small parts in such movies as "Night Shift," "48 Hrs.," "10 to Midnight," "Fear City," and "Beverly Hills Cop II." Moreover, she made guest appearances on episodes of the TV shows "Automan," "Gimme a Break!," "Cheers," and "What's Happening Now!". In 1992 Ola was arrested for possession of cocaine. Ray subsequently spent nine months in rehab in Tarzana, California. On May 6, 2009 Ola filed a lawsuit against Michael Jackson for failing to pay her royalties for "Thriller." Ola Ray lives in Sacramento, California with her daughter Iam.
- (March 2002) Lives in Sacramento and is trying to revive her singing career.
- Grew up in Japan where her stepfather was in the US Air Force.
- Daughter Iam born 1995. Iam's father is Ray's longtime friend Terry Clark, a CBS cameraman.
- Playboy Playmate of the Month June 1980
- Measurements: 34-26-35 (Source: Playmate Data Sheet)
Related sites for this celeb