Sep. 9th, 1979
Waycross, Georgia, USA
Nikki Deloach's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
DeLoach was born in Waycross, Georgia. DeLoach made her first public performance as a preschool child at the annual talent show at Pierce County High School in Blackshear, Georgia. As a child, she was heavily involved in the pageant world, winning numerous state and national titles. DeLoach secured an agent for modeling at a young age and landed several jobs for print ad modeling. She and her mother spent one summer in New York City to pursue modeling jobs. DeLoach was a member of the Georgia 4-H Performing Arts group Clovers & Company from 1991 to 1994. She then joined the The New Mickey Mouse Club in 1993.
When the Mickey Mouse Club was cancelled in 1995, DeLoach returned to her local high school for a short time before moving with her grandmother to Los Angeles to pursue an acting career. Her work included television appearances in Misery Loves Company and movie roles in Gunfighter's Moon and The Traveller.
In 1998, she became a member of the girl group Innosense. The group was managed by Justin Timberlake's mother, Lynn Harless. Innosense was an opening act for both *NSYNC and Britney Spears, and it had lukewarm success in Europe and minimal impact in the U.S. The group had a cameo in the movie Longshot before calling it quits in 2001.
After leaving Innosense, DeLoach focused on acting. Her movie work includes the sequel of the Sandra Bullock thriller The Net, called The Net 2.0, and a role in the series Emerald Cove, alongside some of her fellow Mouseketeers. On television, she starred in the series North Shore on Fox and Windfall. She also has made guest appearances in Grounded for Life, Walker: Texas Ranger, Cold Case, and CSI: NY. DeLoach currently plays Lacey Hamilton on MTV's Awkward..
She dated JC Chasez of *NSYNC for several years and was mentioned by her nickname Peaches in the liner notes of the group's first American album. DeLoach is working on a sociology degree from UCLA through online classes.
She married Ryan Goodell, who was a member of the boyband Take 5 in September 2009.
She played in the French comedy Hollywoo with Florence Foresti.
- Working on a sociology degree from UCLA.
- Raised in Blackshear, Georgia.
- Nikki, along with the other girls of Innosense, lived with Justin Timberlake and his mother Lynn Harless while they were training in 1999 and 2000. This was so the girls could bond and be under the same roof as their manager, Lynn.
- 2001 Azalea Festival Queen, in Wilmington, North Carolina.
- She is currently (2004) single with a boyfriend.
- Had a 5 year relationship with 'J.C. Chasez' (qv) from *N SYNC. Met him while they were on _"MMC" (1989)_ (qv) together.
- Has a brother and sister, both younger.
- Plays guitar.
Related sites for this celeb