Jan. 6th, 1960
London, England, UK
Nigella Lawson's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- She has a daughter and son with husband John Diamond (deceased), (daughter) Cosima Thomasina (born January 1994) and (son) Bruno Paul (born August 1996).
- Sister-in-law of 'Lord Saatchi' (qv).
- Her brother, 'Dominic Lawson' (qv), is married to Rosa Monckton, only daughter of the Viscount and Viscountess Monckton of Brenchley, and a good friend of the late Princess Diana.
- Her mother's family started the Lyons chain of cafés and manufacturers of tea and coffee.
- Her father is former British Chancellor of the Exchequer 'Nigel Lawson (I)' (qv).
- She had her ears pierced when she was 18, but then stopped wearing earrings and let the holes in her ears close up again when she was in her twenties. She finally had them re-pierced in 2007 when her daughter Cosima had hers pierced. In interviews, she's said that her favorite earrings are big hoops, because of the way wearing them makes her feel.
- (11 May 2003) Voted the 90th worst Briton in Channel Four's poll of the 100 Worst Britons.
- It was revealed in December 2003 that she declined the OBE (Officer of the Order of the British Empire) honor for "her services to journalism and to cookery" in 2001.