Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Nicholas Eadie's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Nick graduated from NIDA in 1980. His theatre credits include Taming of the Shrew (Melbourne 1998, Sydney 1998/99) and A Midsummer Nights Dream for Elston Hocking and Woods Productions, Macbeth, Three Sisters, Waya, The Crucible, Summer of Aliens, Two Weeks with the Queen, Furious, and Third World Blues for the Sydney Theatre Company, Extremities for Playbox, The Sentimental Bloke and True West for Q Theatre, In Duty Bound for Marion Street Theatre, Cat on a Hot Tin Roof for the Melbourne Theatre Company, and Gary's House and Gulls for the State Theatre Company SA. Most recently, Nick appeared in the Hot House Theatre Production of Big Hair in America, directed by Marion Potts. Nick was awarded an AFI and Logie Award for his performance in Vietnam, a Penguin Award for GP and was also nominated for an AFI for his performance in Fragments of War.
- Is an only child. Currently single and has no children. (2006)
- Attended Waverley College (Sydney, Australia) 1968-76.
- Has been involved in over 60 productions in stage, film, television and musical theatre.
- Studied Arts at University of New England (NSW, Australia) for one year in 1977.
- Resides in Bondi, Sydney, Australia.
- Attended NIDA 1978 - 1980.
- Father is actor and Australian Broadcasting Commission radio announcer Mervyn Eadie.
Related sites for this celeb