Jan. 11th, 1946
Ashland, Kentucky, USA
Naomi Judd's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- She was diagnosed in 1990 with a potentially life-threatening liver disease (Hepatitus C), which she contracted while working as a nurse in an intensive-care unit in the 1980s.
- She, along with her daughter Wynonna, are spokespersons for Big Kmart.
- The Judds' (Naomi & Wynonna) Farewell Tour was the industry's top grossing tour in 1991. She performed before a billion people worldwide at the 1994 Super Bowl Half-time Show. Naomi and Wynonna reunited for a once-in-a-lifetime reunion concert at the America West Arena in Phoenix, Arizona on New Year's Eve, December 31, 1999.
- Many of Naomi's discoveries and life lessons can be found in her book, "Naomi's Home Companion: A Treasury of Favorite Recipes, Food For Thought, and Kitchen Wit and Wisdom" which was published in October 1997. She also published her second children's book entitled, Guardian Angels in 2000 following closely on the heels of her 1999 bestselling children's story, "Love Can Build a Bridge" (shares the same name as the Grammy-award winning song by the Judds)
- Selected by Kayser-Roth Corporation's No Nonsense Pantyhose as their "No Nonsense American Woman of the Month" for May 1995.
- Mother of 'Ashley Judd' (qv) and 'Wynonna Judd' (qv).
- Autobiography: 1993 - "Naomi Judd: Love Can Build A Bridge"
- One of 4 children.
Related sites for this celeb