Jun. 16th, 1982
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Missy Peregrym's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Born in Montreal, Quebec, Peregrym lived most of her life in Surrey, British Columbia, with her father, a minister; her mother; and two sisters. She began her career in front of the camera at age 18 when she started modeling. The print advertisements soon turned into commercials for Mercedes Benz, Sprint Canada, and the Olympics. It wasn't long before Hollywood came calling.
Peregrym's first guest appearance was on the action-drama series Dark Angel (2000) opposite 'Jessica Alba'. She followed that up with the role of Julia on the critically acclaimed cable series The Chris Isaak Show (2001). Her next audition landed her the plum role of Tory in Black Sash (2003). She also had starring roles on the shows Life As We Know It (2004) and Reaper (2007). She stars as Officer Andy McNally on the ABC and Global Television Network series Rookie Blue.
After an uncredited role in 2004's Catwoman, Peregrym made her film debut in 2006, playing the lead role in Stick It. A film revolving around a rebellious teenager who is forced to return to her former life in gymnastics.
A dedicated soccer player, Peregrym's new schedule has forced her to take time away from the sport, but she picks up games whenever she can. She also enjoys snowboarding and outdoor sports on the local Vancouver mountains. She resides in Vancouver with her family.
- Missy is the current girlfriend of Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback and two time Super Bowl champion 'Ben Roethlisberger' (qv).
- She graduated from the Aurora College in the year 2004.
- Former model.
- Ranked #19 on Wizard magazine's Sexiest Women of TV list (March 2008).
- Has two sisters.
- Played soccer, lacrosse, and field hockey in high school.
- Favorite sports are soccer and snowboarding. She also coaches high school basketball.
- Ranked #54 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2007 list.