Aug. 14th, 1983
Mila Kunis' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Milena Markovna "Mila" Kunis is an American actress and voice artist. Kunis came to fame on the sitcom That '70s Show. In film, she's co-starred in such hits as Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Black Swan' and Bad Moms.
Mila Kunis was born in Chernivtsi, Ukraine, in 1983. At the age of seven, she immigrated with her family to Los Angeles, where she began taking acting lessons. After appearing in several television commercials, Kunis landed a co-starring role in the Fox sitcom That '70s Show in 1998, which led to voice work for the cartoon series Family Guy. Kunis has since enjoyed a successful big screen career, earning notice for roles in Forgetting Sarah Marshall (2008), Black Swan (2010), Friends with Benefits (2011), Ted (2012) and Bad Moms (2016), among other features.
In 1998 Kunis (who had simplified her first name to Mila) caught her first big break when, at 14, she landed the role of Jackie Burkhart in the new Fox sitcom That '70s Show. She was cast as a whiny, self-absorbed rich girl, allowing her to perfect and showcase her comic timing. Her work on the program soon led her to Fox's Family Guy cartoon, where she supplied the voice for the character Meg Griffin
Mila is married to actor Ashton Kutcher, with whom she has two children.
- Mila's best friend was Maria Osadchy when she was younger, an Aries whom she met in 2nd grade. Maria is Russian and helped Mila learn English. In an interview, Mila had Maria with her and talked about how they spent the night together on the weekends.
- At age nine, Mila started to take after-school acting classes at the Beverly Hills Studio. At one of the Studio's public showcases, Mila was approached by entertainment manager 'Susan Curtis (III)' (qv), who offered to take her on.
- Missed her senior prom due to a scheduling conflict.
- She is a fan of hard rock/metal band 'Aerosmith' (qv).
- She and 'Laura Prepon' (qv) are often filmed sitting down for their scenes on _"That '70s Show" (1998)_ (qv) due to the fact that Laura is seven inches taller than Mila. In other scenes, Mila wears platform shoes to give her four extra inches.
- Engaged to 'Macaulay Culkin' (qv). They've been together since 2002.
- Auditioned for _"That '70s Show" (1998)_ (qv) at age 14. Though actors had to be at least 18 to get the part, she truthfully claimed she would be 18 on her birthday, not specifying which birthday, and won the role.
- Met her manager at the Beverly Hills Studios (an after-school acting class). Her father enrolled her there when she was nine.