Aug. 14th, 1983
Mila Kunis' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Milena Markovna "Mila" Kunis is an American actress and voice artist. Kunis came to fame on the sitcom That '70s Show. In film, she's co-starred in such hits as Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Black Swan' and Bad Moms.
Mila Kunis was born in Chernivtsi, Ukraine, in 1983. At the age of seven, she immigrated with her family to Los Angeles, where she began taking acting lessons. After appearing in several television commercials, Kunis landed a co-starring role in the Fox sitcom That '70s Show in 1998, which led to voice work for the cartoon series Family Guy. Kunis has since enjoyed a successful big screen career, earning notice for roles in Forgetting Sarah Marshall (2008), Black Swan (2010), Friends with Benefits (2011), Ted (2012) and Bad Moms (2016), among other features.
In 1998 Kunis (who had simplified her first name to Mila) caught her first big break when, at 14, she landed the role of Jackie Burkhart in the new Fox sitcom That '70s Show. She was cast as a whiny, self-absorbed rich girl, allowing her to perfect and showcase her comic timing. Her work on the program soon led her to Fox's Family Guy cartoon, where she supplied the voice for the character Meg Griffin
Mila is married to actor Ashton Kutcher, with whom she has two children.
- Her favorite color is white.
- The nude pictures of her in _Forgetting Sarah Marshall (2008)_ (qv) were not real, according to the films director 'Nicholas Stoller' (qv).
- Learned to speak English from watching the _"The New Price Is Right" (1972)_ (qv). She said 'Bob Barker (I)' (qv) talked slow enough for her to understand him. In second episode of the fifth season of _"That '70s Show" (1998)_ (qv), she and Hyde ('Danny Masterson' (qv)) are watching an episode of "The Price is Right" when they come on to each other.
- Is a fan of the famed MMORPG, World of Warcraft.
- Met her manager at the Beverly Hills Studios (an after-school acting class). Her father enrolled her there when she was nine.
- Favorite movie is _Dirty Dancing (1987)_ (qv).
- In 2006, ranked #47 of Maxim's Magazine Sexiest Women.
- Ranked #54 in Stuff magazine's "102 Sexiest Women In The World" (2002).