Aug. 14th, 1983
Mila Kunis' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Milena Markovna "Mila" Kunis is an American actress and voice artist. Kunis came to fame on the sitcom That '70s Show. In film, she's co-starred in such hits as Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Black Swan' and Bad Moms.
Mila Kunis was born in Chernivtsi, Ukraine, in 1983. At the age of seven, she immigrated with her family to Los Angeles, where she began taking acting lessons. After appearing in several television commercials, Kunis landed a co-starring role in the Fox sitcom That '70s Show in 1998, which led to voice work for the cartoon series Family Guy. Kunis has since enjoyed a successful big screen career, earning notice for roles in Forgetting Sarah Marshall (2008), Black Swan (2010), Friends with Benefits (2011), Ted (2012) and Bad Moms (2016), among other features.
In 1998 Kunis (who had simplified her first name to Mila) caught her first big break when, at 14, she landed the role of Jackie Burkhart in the new Fox sitcom That '70s Show. She was cast as a whiny, self-absorbed rich girl, allowing her to perfect and showcase her comic timing. Her work on the program soon led her to Fox's Family Guy cartoon, where she supplied the voice for the character Meg Griffin
Mila is married to actor Ashton Kutcher, with whom she has two children.
- Favorite show is "8 Simple Rules...for Dating My Teenage Daughter".
- The shark-tooth necklace she is wearing in _Forgetting Sarah Marshall (2008)_ (qv) is by Pade Vavra Designs.
- Is a fan of the famed MMORPG, World of Warcraft.
- She and actress 'Sarah Michelle Gellar' (qv) have a special credit in every episode of _"Robot Chicken" (2005)_ (qv).
- Auditioned for a role in _Knocked Up (2007)_ (qv).
- Mila and her family moved from Ukraine to LA when she was 7. Her father, Mark, is a mechanical engineer. Her mother, Elvira, is a physics teacher. Brother Mike is a biochemist.
- At age nine, Mila started to take after-school acting classes at the Beverly Hills Studio. At one of the Studio's public showcases, Mila was approached by entertainment manager 'Susan Curtis (III)' (qv), who offered to take her on.
- Ranked #81 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2008 list.