Nov. 16th, 1951
Miguel Sandoval's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Miguel Sandovalis an American film and television actor and director, known for Medium, Clear and Present Danger, Sharp Objects and Station 19.
- Is a favorite of director 'Alex Cox (I)' (qv), who often casts him.
- Founded an acting company comprised of inmates at the New Mexico State Penitentiary, sometimes training two times a week for one year. The company eventually presented productions of Beckett's "Waiting for Godot" and "Endgame" for the inmate population and general public.
- Played in four movies with 'Samuel L. Jackson' (qv), _Do the Right Thing (1989)_ (qv), _Jungle Fever (1991)_ (qv), _White Sands (1992)_ (qv) and _Jurassic Park (1993)_ (qv).
- Began working as a professional actor in 1975 when he joined a mime school in Albuquerque, New Mexico working with Tom Leabhardt, a disciple of the famed Etienne Decroux, founder of L'Ecole de Mime de Paris. He later joined the troupe full time and continued his study of pantomime while helping to form the troupe into a professional company. The Performing Arts Collective continued to perform in parks and schools throughout the state until its members disbanded in 1979. His wife Linda was his first mime teacher.
- Recently scored on the TV show as District Attorney Manuel Devalos who hires suburban mom and _"Medium" (2005)_ (qv) 'Patricia Arquette' (qv) to help solve the city's murder cases with her potent psychic powers.
- Was cast as a NYPD officer alongside Rick Aiello in two Spike Lee films: Do The Right Thing (1989) and Jungle Fever (1991).