Aug. 31st, 1979
Richmond, Virginia, USA
Mickie James' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Mickie Laree James-Aldis is an American professional wrestler and country singer. As a wrestler, she is currently signed to WWE, where she competes on the SmackDown brand. James began her wrestling career in 1999 as a valet on the independent circuit, where she was known under the name Alexis Laree.
- The 2nd Diva to have ever held both the WWE Women's Championship and the WWE Divas Championship - the first Diva to have accomplished this is 'Michelle McCool' (qv).
- A 1 Time WWE Divas Champion and a 4 Time WWE Women's Champion.
- Engaged to 'Ken Doane' (qv) (2006). The couple has since broken up (2007).
- The third ever Diva to become WWE Divas Champion when she defeated Maryse on the 26 July 2009 at Night of Champions. This is her 5th WWE title the other four being when she held the WWE Women's Championship.
- Considers 'John Cena' (qv) to be one of her best friends on the road.
- Received her Associate of Arts degree in Business Administration and as of 2007 has been studying for her Bachelor of Arts degree in operations management.
- She lists My Fair Lady and The Princess Bride as her favorite movies.
- Pro Wrestling Illustrated ranked her as #4 in PWI Best 50 Female Singles Wrestlers in 2008.