Jun. 4th, 1944
Long Beach, California, USA
Michelle Phillips' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Michelle Phillips first became known as a member of the pop group, The Mamas and the Papas. She sang the Mamas and Papas song, "Dedicated To The One I Love" on a March, 1987, episode of "Knots Landing" (1979) in her role as "Anne Matheson". She is the mother of singer Chynna Phillips and ex-stepmother of actress Mackenzie Phillips.
- Was good friends with the 'Charles Manson' (qv) victims 'Sharon Tate (I)' (qv), 'Abigail Folger' (qv), 'Jay Sebring' (qv) and 'Voytek Frykowski' (qv).
- Inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1998 (as a member of 'The Mamas and the Papas' (qv)).
- Sang at 'Denny Doherty' (qv)'s funeral, whose death made her the only surviving member of 'The Mamas and the Papas' (qv) (2007).
- Was married to 'Dennis Hopper' (qv) for 8 days.
- Grew up partly in Mexico City where her father attended college on the GI Bill.
- Former stepmother of actress 'Mackenzie Phillips' (qv).
- Grandmother of Jamison Baldwin.
- Mother-in-law of actor 'William Baldwin (I)' (qv).