Dec. 9th, 1945
Washington, District of Columbia, USA
Michael Nouri's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Michael Nouri (born December 9, 1945) is an American television and film actor. He may be best known for his role as Nick Hurley, in the 1983 film Flashdance. He has had recurring roles in numerous television series, including NCIS as Eli David, the father of Mossad officer (now Special Agent) Ziva David, The O.C. as Dr. Neil Roberts, and Damages as Phil Gray.
Life and career
Nouri was born in Washington, D.C., the son of Gloria (née Montgomery) and Edmond Nouri, of Iraqi and Scottish/Irish descent. His father, a businessman, worked in life insurance. He has two daughters, Jennifer and Hannah.
Nouri has appeared on Broadway, most notably as King Marchand in the musical "Victor/Victoria" with Julie Andrews from 1995 to 1997.
- His ex-wife has multiple sclerosis. As a result, Michael has served as an ambassador of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society.
- Sang the closing theme song for CBS's long-running daytime drama _"Search for Tomorrow" (1951)_ (qv) during the 1976 season, on which he played Steve Kazlow.
- Is of Lebanese descent.
- In 2003, broke off a long-term relationship with 'Roma Downey' (qv).
- Met his attorney, 'Vicki Roberts (II)' (qv), at a Clipper's basketball game at Staples Center which she attended with 'Gary Busey' (qv).
- Attended Rollins College in Winter Park, Florida, USA.
- Best known as the hunky blue-collar boyfriend of 'Jennifer Beals (I)' (qv) in _Flashdance (1983)_ (qv).
- Spent three months selling insurance prior to embarking on an acting career.
Related sites for this celeb