Apr. 24th, 1969
Dana Point, California, USA
Melinda Clarke's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Born in Dana Point, California, Mindy Clarke was raised by her ballet dancer mother Patricia and actor father John. At the age of 18 she moved to L.A. and launched her career in acting and modeling.
- Daughter of actor 'John Clarke (I)' (qv).
- She had no desire to be in horror films after _Return of the Living Dead III (1993)_ (qv) but did not turn down the role of "Tatum Riley" in _Scream (1996/I)_ (qv). The part would eventually go to 'Rose McGowan (I)' (qv) and they both worked together when she guest-starred on _"Charmed" (1998)_ (qv).
- She is a cigar aficionado.
- Married 'Ernie Mirich (II)' (qv) in Dana Point, California on June 28, 1997. One of her bridesmaids was 'Charlotte Ross (I)' (qv).
- She's good friends with 'Hudson Leick' (qv). They also worked together on an episode of _"Xena: Warrior Princess" (1995)_ (qv).
- Is a trained Soprano
- She and her husband, 'Ernie Mirich (II)' (qv), have a daughter named Catherine Grace; born early 2000.
- She graduated from Dana Hills High School in Dana Point, California with the Class of 1987. Was in the Drama Club and took part in school productions.