Apr. 24th, 1969
Dana Point, California, USA
Melinda Clarke's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Born in Dana Point, California, Mindy Clarke was raised by her ballet dancer mother Patricia and actor father John. At the age of 18 she moved to L.A. and launched her career in acting and modeling.
- She and her husband, 'Ernie Mirich (II)' (qv), have a daughter named Catherine Grace; born early 2000.
- Married 'Ernie Mirich (II)' (qv) in Dana Point, California on June 28, 1997. One of her bridesmaids was 'Charlotte Ross (I)' (qv).
- Resides in Beverly Hills, California with her husband and daughter .
- Has volunteered as an actress with the Young Storytellers Foundation.
- She's good friends with 'Hudson Leick' (qv). They also worked together on an episode of _"Xena: Warrior Princess" (1995)_ (qv).
- She has a brother named Joshua and a sister named Heidi (who died in 1994 of a malignant heart tumor).
- Has had two mass-marketed toy action figures made of her. The first was for her role as Jessica Priest in _Spawn (1997)_ (qv), and her second was for her role as the Amazon Velasca from the television series _"Xena: Warrior Princess" (1995)_ (qv).
- Auditioned for a small Bond girl role in _Die Another Day (2002)_ (qv).