Aug. 5th, 1956
Los Angeles, California, USA
Maureen McCormick's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Maureen Denise McCormick (born August 5, 1956) to Richard and Irene McCormick. Maureen has three brothers Michael, Dennis and Kevin. Maureen is the youngest daughter in the family. Maureen's acting career started at age six when she won the Baby Miss San Fernando Valley contest, which opened up the glamorous world of acting to the future teenie-bopper. At age seven, her first role was in a play, and within a year, Maureen was a popular choice for TV commercials and sitcoms. In addition to ads for Barbie and Kool Aid, Maureen was seen on "Bewitched" (1964), "My Three Sons" (1960) and "Camp Runamuck" (1965). She also did voice-over recordings for a dozen Mattel talking dolls. For five years, Maureen was one of America's top teen role-models, admired by millions. When the Brady Kids became a singing group on the side, producers noticed Maureen's special talent for singing and encouraged her to record a number of solo tracks, some of which turned up later on the LP "Chris Knight and Maureen McCormick". Years later, Maureen would attempt to revive her singing career, with the 1995 Country CD "When You Get A Little Lonely". Maureen has appeared in many feature films and has had many TV guest spots. Maureen has finished three films in the last three years, Baby Huey's Great Easter Adventure (1999) (V) and The Million Dollar Kid (2000) and Dogtown (1997). Maureen currently pursues her career and keeps her friends and family first priority. Maureen is married to Michael Cummings (I) and together they have a daughter, Natalie.
- Is portrayed by 'Kaley Cuoco' (qv) in _Growing Up Brady (2000) (TV)_ (qv).
- Her mother, Irene, died of cancer, after a three-year battle, in 2004. Maureen cared for her through this time.
- In 2007, admitted on VH1's _"Celebrity Fit Club" (2005)_ (qv) that for many years, starting in her teens, she suffered from bulimia.
- Graduated from William Howard Taft High school in Woodland Hills, California.
- No longer gives interviews or answers questions about her _"The Brady Bunch" (1969)_ (qv) days, but is otherwise positive about the show.
- Ranked #9 in VH1's list of the "100 Greatest Kid Stars"
- Daughter, Natalie Michelle Cummings, with husband 'Michael Cummings (I)' (qv), was born on 5/19/89.
- Admitted on a TV Land special, she had a crush on all three of her television brothers: 'Barry Williams (I)' (qv), 'Christopher Knight (I)' (qv) and 'Mike Lookinland' at one time during the run of _"The Brady Bunch" (1969)_ (qv).