Feb. 11th, 1980
Abington, Pennsylvania, USA
Matthew Lawrence's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Unlike his brother Joseph Lawrence (II), Matthew Lawrence was born with the last name Lawrence, since the family had changed it before his birth. He is currently enrolled at the University of Southern California (USC) along with Joseph. Currently his family, including mother Donna, father Joseph and younger brother Andy, resides in a suburb of Los Angeles. Matthew loves biology, and has an assortment of chameleons, as well as two dogs, Jack and Cody.
- His favorite fast-food restaurant is Pizza Hut.
- Dated 'Danielle Fishel' (qv).
- Used to play the electric guitar in a friend's band.
- Matt is a good singer and has appeared on _"Brotherly Love" (1995)_ (qv) singing "Silent Night". He has a vocal coach that trains his brother Joey and 'Clint Black' (qv) also.
- Is good friends with former _"Boy Meets World" (1993)_ (qv) co-star 'Ben Savage (I)' (qv).
- If he could live in a cartoon for 24 hours, he would pick _"The Flintstones" (1960)_ (qv).
- Uncle of older brother Joey's daughter Charli.
- He appears in many teen magazines like "Bop" and "BB" etc.
Related sites for this celeb