Jul. 25th, 1967
Newton, Massachusetts, USA
Matt LeBlanc's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Matt LeBlanc (born July 25, 1967) in Newton, Massachussetts, to an Italian mother and a father of mixed Irish, English, Dutch and French ancestry. After graduating from high school, he spent some time as a photo model in Florida before moving to New York where he took drama classes. After a few small roles on stage and on TV, he became famous for his role as Joey in Friends (1994), and in a less successful spin-off, Joey (2004). From 2003 to 2006, he was married to 'Missy McKnight', with whom he had one child, Marina Pearl.
- Stepfather to Tyler and Jacquelyne from his wife's first marriage.
- Born at 4:18am-EDT
- Also works as a model. Is a trained carpenter. Interested in parachute jumping, car racing and landscape photographing.
- 2000: Named one of the 50 Most Beautiful People by People Magazine.
- Attended the Wentworth Institute of Technology in Boston for just over a semester, leaving during the second semester of his freshman year.
- Early modeling jobs included posing for cover of a gay travel guide, Damron Travel Guide For Men.
- 1985: Graduated from Newton North High School, Newton, Massachusetts.
- Is the only cast member of _"Friends" (1994)_ (qv) not to have appeared on _"Saturday Night Live" (1975)_ (qv).