Jul. 25th, 1967
Newton, Massachusetts, USA
Matt LeBlanc's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Matt LeBlanc (born July 25, 1967) in Newton, Massachussetts, to an Italian mother and a father of mixed Irish, English, Dutch and French ancestry. After graduating from high school, he spent some time as a photo model in Florida before moving to New York where he took drama classes. After a few small roles on stage and on TV, he became famous for his role as Joey in Friends (1994), and in a less successful spin-off, Joey (2004). From 2003 to 2006, he was married to 'Missy McKnight', with whom he had one child, Marina Pearl.
- Early modeling jobs included posing for cover of a gay travel guide, Damron Travel Guide For Men.
- His role of "Maj. Don West" in _Lost in Space (1998)_ (qv) was originally offered to his _"Friends" (1994)_ (qv) co-star 'Matthew Perry (I)' (qv).
- Is a motorcycle enthusiast and hosted his own TV show, _"The 5 Coolest Things" (2003)_ (qv), based on the 5 coolest things in each motorcycle specialty (off-road, motocross, road racing, freestyle).
- Has a half brother named Justin who lives in Australia.
- Is the only cast member of _"Friends" (1994)_ (qv) not to have appeared on _"Saturday Night Live" (1975)_ (qv).
- Attended the Wentworth Institute of Technology in Boston for just over a semester, leaving during the second semester of his freshman year.
- Stepfather to Tyler and Jacquelyne from his wife's first marriage.
- Has three dogs: Lady,Shadow and Jay.