Mar. 24th, 1962
Houston, Texas, USA
Mark Calaway's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Born in 1962. Probably best known as "The Undertaker" from the WWF. He first came to the WWF in 1990 as Ted DiBiases mystery partner at The Survivor Series. At first he was a heel, but he later turned face, around Wrestlemania VII. He has held the WWF World Title on two separate occasions, first at the 1992 Survivor Series (dubbed "Hulk Hogan's Gravest Challenge"), from then champion, Hulk Hogan. Hogan won the title back shortly thereafter, only to be stripped of the title due to the circumstances by which he won the match. Undertaker next won the title at Wrestlemania XIII from the Psycho Sid.
- Vince McMahon originally created the Gimmick of The Undertaker to look like an undertaker from the old west. The final look in his debut was one of several looks that were designed in the early stages.
- The Undertaker was selected #1 by Flair in the WWE brand extension draft for "Raw."
- At WrestleMania 22, he defeated Mark Henry in a Casket Match, and the legend of the Undertaker continues to grow - now to a perfect WrestleMania 14-0.
- The Undertaker first did "The Last Ride" to Edge on June 30, 2000 on "WWF Smackdown!" (1999)
- He first won the WWF World Title at Survivor Series in 1991
- In early 1991, Paul Bearer replaced Brother Love as The Undertaker's manager.
- Use a lot of techniques brought from MMA training (triangle chokes, arm-bars, key-locks...).
- He was frequently in casket matches. 2 of the most famous ones came against the late great Yokozuna. The first one was at Royal Rumble 1994. Undertaker had the match won (WWF Title was on the line) when he was assaulted by at least 7 guys. The rematch came at that year's Survivor Series. Karate expert Chuck Norris was at ringside to make sure there was no interference(Undertaker won).
Related sites for this celeb