Aug. 4th, 1968
Solna, Stockholms län, Sweden
6' 2 1/2"
Marcus Schenkenberg's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Is known as the first male supermodel.
- Male supermodel.
- Is also a photographer.
- In 1997, he published a book, Marcus Schenkenberg, New Rules, which featured numerous photos and personal notes and comments about his career as a male supermodel, as well as contributions from colleagues, family members, and people in the fashion and modeling business.
- Was ranked #17 is Channel 5's "World's greatest supermodel".
- May 1992 - Named one of "People" magazines 50 Most Beautiful People in the World.
- He is a spokesperson for PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals).
- He has recorded a hit song, "La Chica Marita"