Dec. 2nd, 1968
Jackson Heights, Queens, New York, USA
Lucy Liu's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Lucy Liu is an American actress, voice actress, director, and artist, known for Game Over, Joey, Cashmere Mafia, Dirty Sexy Money, Southland, Difficult People, Elementary and Why Women Kill.
- Graduated from the University of Michigan at Ann Arbor with a degree in Asian languages and cultures.
- One of the guests at 'Ashton Kutcher' (qv)'s and 'Demi Moore' (qv)'s wedding in 2005.
- Considers herself multitasking.
- Her mother is a biochemist, her father works as a civil engineer.
- Good friends with 'Cameron Diaz' (qv) and 'Drew Barrymore (I)' (qv) since _Charlie's Angels (2000)_ (qv)
- Announced that she plans on marrying 'Zach Helm' (qv), her boyfriend of one year (April 2004).
- Ranked #56 in FHM's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2005" special supplement (2005).
- Plays the accordion.