Sep. 13th, 1970
London, England, UK
Louise Lombard's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Louise Lombard began her acting career at age 14, while she was still in school. She has appeared in many TV dramas since the early 1990s. Lombard played Anna opposite Clive Owen in "Chancer" (1990), which gained her public attention in the UK. She starred in "The House of Eliott" (1991) as Evangeline Eliott, winning national and international fame. Lombard then went to Cambridge University to study literature, resuming her career in the late 1990s. She appeared in Tale of the Mummy (1998) with Christopher Lee (I), and played the beautiful Queen Esther in Esther (1999) (TV), which was part of a series that won an Emmy Award. She played opposite Alec Baldwin in Second Nature (2003) (TV), Viggo Mortensen in Hidalgo (2004), Jeff Goldblum in War Stories (2003) (TV), and Richard Harris in My Kingdom (2001). In 2004 Lombard joined the cast of "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" (2000) to play Sofia Curtis. Off screen, Louise Lombard has a son named Alejandro.
- Began taking drama lessons when she was eight.
- When she played Lady Macbeth in _"Shakespeare Shorts" (1996)_ (qv), it was set not in the original medieval times, but about 50 years in the future in an industrial setting. The reasons for all the conflict were global warming and industrialization.
- Is the fifth of seven children.
- Studied printing and photography at St. Martin's College in London.
- Studied English Literature at Cambridge University.