Jul. 11th, 1963
Medford, Oregon, USA
Lisa Rinna's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Lisa Rinna was born on July 11, 1963 in Medford, Oregon, USA as Lisa Deanna Rinna. She is an actress and director, known for Days of Our Lives (1965), Melrose Place (1992) and Nick Fury: Agent of Shield (1998). She has been married to Harry Hamlin since March 29, 1997. They have two children.
- Practices yoga with 'Kelly Rutherford' (qv) and 'Marcia Cross' (qv).
- Suffered postpartum depression after the birth of her two daughters.
- Attended Medford Mid-High School, Medford Oregon.
- Childhood activities included being a member of the Brownies.
- Known in high school for skinniest legs on the cheerleading squad.
- Attended Hedrick Junior High School, Medford, Oregon.
- Daughter, with 'Harry Hamlin' (qv), Delilah Belle Hamlin (b. 10 June 1998).
- Attended Hoover Elementary, Medford, Oregon.