Jun. 1st, 1956
Houston, Texas, USA
Lisa Hartman's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Lisa Hartman was born on June 1, 1956 in Houston, Texas, USA. She is known for her work on Knots Landing (1979), Where the Boys Are (1984) and Someone Else's Child (1994). She has been married to Clint Black since October 20, 1991. They have one child.
- Did commercials with actor 'John Wayne (I)' (qv) when she was a child.
- Took leading parts in theater plays as "Cinderella" and "South Pacific".
- Daughter of Houston singer 'Howard Hartman' (qv) and Hollywood PR agent 'Jonni Hartman' (qv). Stepfather is 'Ray Rogers' (qv).
- Attended Houston's High School for the Performing Arts, did lots of local theater work. At age 16, she was the lead singer of a Houston rock band, called "Lisa Hartman and Four Grand" that played at local Holiday Inns.
- In Germany, she often was dubbed by actress and dubbing artist 'Christina Hoeltel' (qv) (_"Knots Landing" (1979)_ (qv), _"2000 Malibu Road" (1992)_ (qv) or _Full Exposure: The Sex Tapes Scandal (1989) (TV)_ (qv)).
- Mother, 'Jonni Hartman' (qv), was a Hollywood publicity agent. She says Lisa insisted "she was going to be a star from the time she was 4 or 5 years old".
- Measurements: 34C-24-34 (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- Father is country-singer 'Howard Hartman' (qv).
Related sites for this celeb