May. 23rd, 1960
Atlantic Beach, Florida, USA
Linden Ashby's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Linden Ashby (born May 23, 1960) in Atlantic Beach, Florida, the son of Eleanor, a civic organizer, and Garnett Ashby, a pharmaceuticals manufacturer. Ashby graduated from The Bolles School, a private school located in Jacksonville, Florida. He attended Fort Lewis College in Durango, Colorado, but dropped out his junior year to pursue an acting career. Ashby studied acting at Neighborhood Playhouse in New York.
One of his first roles was as Lance Reventlow, the only son of Woolworth heiress Barbara Hutton (played by Farrah Fawcett) in the Golden Globe-winning miniseries Poor Little Rich Girl: The Barbara Hutton Story.He was on Melrose Place as Dr. Brett Cooper for one season in 1998. He first appeared on Melrose Place in the first season in 1993 as Jo's husband Charles Reynolds, in the episodes "Peanut Butter and Jealousy" and "Single White Sister". He played Cameron Kirsten on The Young and the Restless from 2003 to 2004. He also began playing the role of Paul Hollingsworth on Days of Our Lives in March 2008.
Ashby is married to actress 'Susan Walters'. The couple met on the set of the ABC television series Loving in 1983, where she was a regular and he was filming a guest appearance. They have two daughters, Frances Grace (born 1991) and Savannah Elizabeth (born 1992). Ashby has been a student of martial arts on and off since he was 21 with a lot of time off and studied Karate, Tae Kwon Do and Kung Fu. Linden has admitted to previously suffering panic attacks before auditions which threatened to shorten his career
- Replaced 'Brandon Lee (I)' (qv) in the role of Johnny Cage in _Mortal Kombat (1995)_ (qv) due to Brandon's sudden death in 1993.
- Linden has been a student of martial arts on and off since he was 21 with a lot of time off. He's mostly studied Karate, with some Tae Kwon Do, and some Chinese styles thrown into the mix.
- Studied acting with Sanford Meisner at The Neighborhood Playhouse in New York for two years.
- Some of his hobbies include golf, tennis, windsurfing, scuba diving, horseback riding and hunting.
- Graduated from Bolles High School, a private school located in Florida.
- Two daughters with wife actress 'Susan Walters (I)' (qv): Grace (born June 1991) and Savannah (born November 1992).
- Attended Fort Lewis College (a branch of the Colorado State University) in Durango. He majored in business and psychology before dropping out Junior year to become an actor.
- He's been surfing since he was 9. He actually grew up right on a beach in Northeast Florida. He even surfed competitively back in high school - he was invited to the East Coast Championships three times.
Related sites for this celeb