Oct. 28th, 1963
Bristol, Pennsylvania, USA
Lauren Holly's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Lauren Holly (born October 28,1963) in Bristol, Pennsylvania. Her mother, Michael Ann Holly, is an art historian and the Starr Director of Research and Academic Program at The Sterling and Francine Clark Art Institute, and former professor at Hobart and William Smith Colleges. Her father, Grant Holly, is a screenwriter and professor of literature at Hobart and William Smith Colleges. She has two younger brothers: Nick and Alexander Innes Holly (1978-1992).
She was raised in Geneva, New York, and is a 1981 graduate of Geneva High School, where she was a cheerleader. In 1985, Holly earned an undergraduate degree in English from Sarah Lawrence College in New York. Holly, who now lives primarily in Canada with her husband and their three children, became a Canadian citizen in 2008.
In 1992, Holly, her father Grant, and their families established the 'A' Fund at Hobart and William Smith Colleges in memory of her brother, Alexander Holly, whom Holly said "was a boy filled with dreams, hopes, and plans. Although he was only fourteen when he died, he had traveled extensively in Europe and Central America, lived in New York City and Los Angeles, and these experiences produced in him a fascination for architecture and archaeology".
- Sister-in-law of 'Faith Salie' (qv).
- Ex-daughter-in-law of 'Anthony Quinn (I)' (qv) and 'Jolanda Addolori' (qv).
- Attended Sarah Lawrence College (graduated 1985 with a degree in English Literature).
- She named her adopted son (Alexander Joseph Greco) in honor of her 14-year-old brother Alexander who was killed in a fire in 1992.
- Her father, 'Grant Holly' (qv), taught English Literature at Hobart and William Smith Colleges in Geneva, New York.
- Husband Francis Greco is an investment banker.
- Her mother, Michael Ann taught art history at the University of Rochester and chaired the department.
- (June 2001) Adopted a baby boy named Alexander.