Dec. 30th, 1982
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Kristin Kreuk's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Kristin Laura Kreuk is a Canadian actress best known for her roles as Lana Lang in Smallville, as Catherine Chandler-Keller in Beauty & the Beast, and currently as Joanna Hanley Chang in Burden of Truth.
Kreuk first went to an open casting audition for Edgemont (2000), a teen drama series aired on CBC Television in Canada where she was cast as Laurel Yeung. Laurel was the last main character to be cast because the casting director was having a problem finding an actress. Fortunately, for them (and us), they found Kristin. In mid-2004, Kreuk took the role of Tenar for the Sci-Fi Channel two-part miniseries Earthsea. In 2009, Kreuk signed on for a multi-episode arc in season three of Chuck. She played Hannah, a computer troubleshooter who joins the Buy More Nerd Herd after being laid off from her previous job.
She has also starred in movies such as Snow White: The Fairest of Them All (2001), Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li (2009), and Irvine Welsh's Ecstasy (2011).
- Has a purple belt in karate.
- (June 2002) Came in at #71 in FHM's Sexiest Girls of 2002 poll, American edition.
- Her favourite bandsartists are: Jeff Buckley, Miles Davis, Tribe called quest, Coldplay and Radiohead.
- Was initally planning to go to university for psychology or environmental studies.
- Her father is Dutch and her mother is Chinese.
- Named #46 in FHM magazine's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2006" supplement. (2006).
- (June 2002) Voted in at #10 in FHM's 100 Sexiest Girls of 2002 poll, U.K. edition.
- Ranked #10 on Wizard magazine's "Sexiest Women of TV" list (March 2008).