Nov. 23rd, 1979
Rochester, Kent, England, UK
Kelly Brook's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Kelly Brook (born November 23, 199) and brought up in Rochester, Kent. She is the daughter of Sandra, a cook, and Kenneth Parsons, a scaffolder. She has a younger brother, Damian, and an older half-sister, Sasha. Kenneth died aged 57 in Rochester from lung cancer on (November 26, 2007), during Brook's time on Strictly Come Dancing.
Brook attended the Thomas Aveling School in Warren Wood, Rochester. She then studied at the Italia Conti Academy of Theatre Arts in London for three years before becoming a professional model.
- One of her first modeling job was for a then mail order lingerie company called Bravissimo in UK. The company specializes in selling bras of large cup sizes.
- Measurements: 32E-24-35 (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- Has a brother, Damian, who is two years younger than her. Also has a half- sister, Sasha, whom she credits with getting her into modeling.
- Voted #1 in FHM Sexiest Women 2005
- Quit _"The Big Breakfast" (1992)_ (qv) after the tabloids published rumours that she was to be fired for being too "dumb".
- Was featured as #97 in Maxim Magazine's "Hot 100 of 2002" supplement. (2002)
- Studied for 3 years at the Italia Conti stage school in London, UK. Other actors that have attended Italia Conti include 'Richard Todd (I)' (qv), 'Noel Coward' (qv), 'Stephen Manwaring' (qv) & 'Martine McCutcheon' (qv).
- Engaged to 'Billy Zane' (qv).