Toronto, Ontario, Canada
K.C. Collins' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
K.C. Collins, also known as Chris Collins, is a Canadian film, voice and television actor.
Collins was born in Toronto, Ontario but now lives in Los Angeles, California. He is best known for his role as Hale on the Canadian television show Lost Girl. He attended Monroe Community College in Rochester, New York on a baseball scholarship. He had a couple more options as in The University Of Hawaii and Florida State University but wanted to stay close to his grandmother who raised him. He left school to pursue an acting career.
- Played a mean game of Hockey competitively up to "AAA". Started at the age of 9.
- Raised by his grandmother from the age of 6.
- Second youngest of 6 children. K.C. has 3 sisters and 2 brothers, one of the brothers being the youngest.
- Attended Monroe College in Rochester, New York on a Baseball scholarship. But also could of had a Basketball scholarship. Baseball was his first love.
- Has worked alongside Oscar Winner, Phillip Seymour Hoffman in "Owning Mahowny".
- Was given the role of Tom Tom in "Love Songs" on the spot after his audition!.
- Received nickname "Mezmo" when told that his eyes were "mesmerizing" because they turned to a lighter brown in the summer season.
- Has worked in the same movie as Danny Glover twice. "Good Fences" and "Poor Boy's Game".
Related sites for this celeb