Mar. 20th, 1963
Glendale, California, USA
Kathy Ireland's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Her KIWW brand passed the billion dollar a year retail sales mark in its first decade. Her initial venture was her design and manufacture of socks ( her company having recently celebrated the sale of its 100,000,000th pair) and quickly expanded to furniture, lighting, flooring, kitchenware, carpeting, window treatments, landscaping accessories, watches, tableware and bedding, as well as her early-established success in apparel and her partnership with Dame Elizabeth Taylor for whose House of Taylor Jewelry, Ireland designs the accessibly priced jewelry product.
- Measurements: 34B-24-34 (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- Son, Erik (b. May 1994)
- Began modeling at age 17.
- Has a son Erik (b. May 1994) and daughters Lily (b. 27 October 1998) and Chloe (b. March 2003).
- She was dubbed super-model-turned-super-mogul by Forbes Magazine and syndicated columnist 'Liz Smith (II)' (qv).
- Friend of 'Cindy Williams (I)' (qv) and 'Brooke Shields' (qv).
- Attended San Marcos High School in Santa Barbara, California while 'Anthony Edwards (I)' (qv), 'Cady Huffman' (qv) and 'Eric Stoltz' (qv) were also students there.