Mar. 20th, 1963
Glendale, California, USA
Kathy Ireland's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- She has authored several best-selling children's books including "What Do Mommies Do?" and "An Angel Called Hope" along with the book "Powerful Inspirations" which now is in its 5th printing in paperback.
- Wears a size 8 shoe.
- Friend of 'Cindy Williams (I)' (qv) and 'Brooke Shields' (qv).
- Started her own annual calendar in Fall 1993 (1994 calendar)
- Mentioned, along with 'Vendela Kirsebom Thomessen' (qv) and 'Paulina Porizkova' (qv), in the 'Sonic Youth' (qv) song "Swimsuit Issue" performed by 'Kim Gordon (I)' (qv).
- She is the only woman in INC. Magazine's list of the top five celebrity entrepreneurs, which included 'Paul Newman (I)' (qv), 'Magic Johnson' (qv) and 'Francis Ford Coppola' (qv).
- Has a son Erik (b. May 1994) and daughters Lily (b. 27 October 1998) and Chloe (b. March 2003).
- She began modeling at 17 and was cover model for the most Sports Illustrated Swim Suit Issues. She left modeling for lifestyle designing, establishing the Kathy Ireland Worldwide brand, when she realized the fashion wear she modeled was unsuitable for most buyers.