Feb. 25th, 1986
Los Angeles County, California, USA
Justin Berfield's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Justin Tyler Berfield was born on the 25th of February, 1986, and resides in Los Angeles. Born and raised in California, he has been acting since he was 5 years old when he landed a part in a commercial for Folgers Coffee. He has appeared in over 22 national television commercials including an advertisement for Colgate toothpaste and was subsequently dubbed "The Commercial Kid" when he was younger. The role Justin is most known for is the character Reese in Fox's "Malcolm in the Middle" (2000), in which he plays Reese, the mischievous, bullying, second-oldest brother. He has also been in many other TV series. In 1994 he landed the part of Bobby Bowman in "The Good Life" (1994), in 1995 got the part of Ross Malloy in Warner Bros.'s "Unhappily Ever After" (1995), a role he played for 5 seasons, and he also co-starred in the television show "The Mommies" (1993). In films he has appeared in family films such as Mom, Can I Keep Her? (1998) (V), The Kid with X-ray Eyes (1999) (V), Invisible Mom II (1999) (V), Wanted (1999/I), and most recently Max Keeble's Big Move (2001). Justin's interests include producing and directing. When he is not working, his hobbies include traveling, sports, and real estate investing.
- Grew up in Oak Park, Agoura, California.
- He was named a National Youth Ambassador for the years 2000-2002 for Ronald McDonald House Charities.
- Donated $100,000 dollars to the Ronald McDonald House World's Children's Day benefit in 2002.
- Is a third-degree red belt in Tang Soo Do karate.
- Son of Gail Berfield and Rick Berfield
- Brother of 'Lorne Berfield' (qv).
- Born on the same day as 'James Phelps (I)' (qv) and 'Oliver Phelps' (qv) from the "Harry Potter" series.
- Auditioned for the role as Anakin Skywalker in _Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace (1999)_ (qv).