May. 29th, 1947
Los Angeles, California, USA
Julie Cobb's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Starred in the 1979 version of _Salem's Lot (1979) (TV)_ (qv), based on 'Stephen King (I)' (qv)'s book, and her husband 'James Cromwell (I)' (qv) stars in the 2004 remake.
- First role was in an episode of _"Star Trek" (1966)_ (qv); her husband ('James Cromwell (I)' (qv)) later played the first and only Star Trek character to utter the phrase "Star Trek.".
- Her father, 'Lee J. Cobb' (qv), appeared with her future father-in-law, 'Harry Morgan (I)' (qv), in _How the West Was Won (1962)_ (qv).
- Former Playboy Bunny.
- Mother of 'Rosemary Morgan (I)' (qv).
- Daughter of 'Lee J. Cobb' (qv).
- Starred with her father in the 1974 _"Gunsmoke" (1955)_ (qv) episode "The Colonel".
- Ex-daughter-in-law of 'Harry Morgan (I)' (qv).
Related sites for this celeb