Oct. 7th, 1958
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Judy Landers' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Judy Landers' pleasing personality and physical attributes have made this former Julliard music student one of the popular character actresses in both action shows like "B.J. and the Bear" (1979) and "Vega$" (1978), as well as in a multitude of situation comedies during the 1980s. Although a student of the American Academy of Dramatic Arts, Judy has tried her hand at dramas, but because of her ability to play naive, innocent or sometimes even dim-witted characters, the blonde bombshell seems to have excelled more in comedies. She has appeared in shows such as "Night Court" (1984) and "The Love Boat" (1977), and in movies such as Stewardess School (1986) and Dr. Alien (1989). She is married to baseball player Tom Niedenfuer and they have two daughters, Lindsey and Kristy. Judy and her older sister Audrey Landers have appeared together in many projects, but one of the projects nearest and dearest to them seems to have been "The Huggabug Club" (1995), a children's show which they produced for Public Broadcasting. The duo not only starred in the show, they (along with their mother Ruth Landers) produced the show, and contributed most of the music to it, as well.
- Her husband, 'Tom Niedenfuer' (qv), used to be a relief pitcher for the Los Angeles Dodgers. He gave up the game-winning home run to Jack Clark, of St. Louis, during the 1985 National League Championship.
- Younger sister of 'Audrey Landers' (qv).
- Daughter of 'Ruth Landers' (qv).
- Mother of 'Lindsey Landers' (qv) and 'Kristy Landers' (qv).
- Measurements: 36C-25-35 1/2 (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- Owes some of her great shape to the fact that she began gymnastics at age 9 and has remained a devotee to fitness ever since.
Related sites for this celeb