Feb. 9th, 1949
Trenton, New Jersey, USA
Judith Light's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Born and raised in Trenton, New Jersey, her parents nurtured her interest in acting throughout her childhood and supported her decision to study in a summer program at Carnegie-Mellon University between her junior and senior years of high school. This experience prompted her to enroll in that institution where she earned a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree.
- Attended Carnegie Mellon University, graduated 1971.
- Judith Light and 'Robert Desiderio' (qv) to accept the 'Matthew Shepard (I)' (qv) Foundation's 1st Annual "Making a Difference" Award for their Longstanding Commitment to Erase Hate.
- While on _"One Life to Live" (1968)_ (qv) Judith won two Emmys, two Soapy Awards and a Soap Opera Hall of Fame Award.
- Friend of 'Jill Eikenberry' (qv) and 'Tony Danza' (qv).
- Attended St. Mary's Hall in Burlington, NJ
- She stated the reason she never had children wasn't because she didn't want them, it was because if she wanted to have children she wanted to be a full-time mother and with an acting career she wouldn't have been able to do that.
- Met her husband 'Robert Desiderio' (qv) when they were both on the soap opera _"One Life to Live" (1968)_ (qv).