Jul. 21st, 1978
San Francisco, California, USA
Josh Hartnett's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Graduated from South High School in Minneapolis, Minnesota in June of 1996, then attended SUNY in Purchase, New York. By April of 1997, he was offered the role of Michael Fitzgerald in the short-lived American television series Cracker (1997). Josh started off doing small plays and national commercials, but is beginning to break into the big-screen movie business with his starring role in Halloween H20: 20 Years Later (1998).
- Released from Los Angeles' Cedars-Sinai Medical Center on April 5, 2009 after being taken to the hospital on March 30, 2009 for a gastrointestinal problem.
- Josh was in a production of Tom Sawyer, he played the part of Huckleberry Finn.
- Josh also attended Cretin-Derham Hall in St. Paul Minnesota before attending South High School.
- Was set to play the role of Tino in _Deuces Wild (2002)_ (qv) but dropped out when he won the role of Danny Walker in _Pearl Harbor (2001)_ (qv). The Tino role eventually went to 'James Franco (I)' (qv).
- Is a huge jazz fan.
- Was voted Bliss magazines 3rd sexiest male.
- Attended Nativity of Our Lord elementary and middle school in St. Paul, Minnesota.
- Has three younger siblings: Jessica, Jake, and Joe.