Jun. 6th, 1981
Dearborn, Michigan, USA
Johnny Pacar's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Johnny Pacar (born Johnny Edward Pacuraru; June 6, 1981) to Judith and John Pacuraru in Dearborn, Michigan and raised in the small city of Wayne. He grew up an avid hockey player, who always dreamed of one day starring in the NHL.
However, Pacar's hockey career was put on hold after he was discovered while performing in his high school's theater productions. Pacar received great feedback for his acting talents and was encouraged to move to Los Angeles. He made the move in May 2001. Within a month of arriving in LA, Pacar booked a national Sprite commercial and not long after, he landed a lead in an independent feature and a recurring role on the critically acclaimed Boston Public. He has also guest starred on Tru Calling, Judging Amy, George Lopez, CSI Miami, Medium, Eli Stone, recurred on American Dreams, as well as starring in the Disney Channel movie Now You See It.
Pacar got his big break when he was cast as Jackson, a regular on the series Flight 29 Down for NBC/Discovery Kids. The show was an instant hit and concluded with a two part made for television event that aired to tremendous ratings.
When Pacar is not acting, he enjoys playing guitar/singing and performing as a solo artist as well with his band Fairlene (2009). He currently resides in Los Angeles, California.
- Has a passion for music. Is a fan of 80's metal. Such as.. Guns'N'Roses, Poison, Sebastian Bach and Skid Row, Bon Jovi...
- Is an accomplished guitar player. Also plays drums and bass.
- He was set to play the part of Sage Borealis in "Zenon: Z3" but had to pass a few days before leaving due to conflicts.
- Won an award for his documentery "Brotherhood" (Director/Camera operator) at the Michigan student film and video festival (1999).
- Played ice hockey for 6 years.
- Has been a vegetarian since the age of 15.
- composed a song with Elliot Lurie and performed it for/on the TV series "Flight 29 Down".
- Attended William D. Ford career tech center in Westland Michigan during High school. majored in Film and photography.