Jul. 24th, 1933
John Aniston's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Has a sister, Mary Aniston.
- Ex-stepfather of 'John T. Melick' (qv).
- Speaks fluent Greek and Spanish.
- Father of 'Jennifer Aniston' (qv) and Alexander
- Former father-in-law of 'Brad Pitt' (qv)
- Graduated from Penn State University with a BA in Theater Arts.
- He has acted in over 40 theatrical productions including his debut in the Broadway musical "Little Mary Sunshine" and the Hollywood production of 'Arthur Miller (I)' (qv)'s "Death of a Salesman".
- Served in the US Navy as an intelligence officer on active duty in Panama and later in the reserves attaining the rank of Lieutenant Commander.