Jan. 9th, 1968
Little Rock, Arkansas, USA
Joey Lauren Adams' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
oey Lauren Adams is an actress, known for Dazed and Confused, Big Daddy, The Break-Up and Still The King.
- Moved to Hollywood in 1988.
- When her brother was in a coma from an automobile accident, he would only show a response from her very distinctive voice.
- Good friend of 'Ashley Judd' (qv).
- Is a fan of country music and wrote the song she sings in _Chasing Amy (1997)_ (qv).
- She has worked with both of the London twins. She starred in _Dazed and Confused (1993)_ (qv) with 'Jason London (I)' (qv) and two years later in _Mallrats (1995)_ (qv) with 'Jeremy London' (qv).
- Dated 'Kevin Smith (I)' (qv) while filming _Chasing Amy (1997)_ (qv).
- Won the Chicago Film Critics "Most Promising Actress" award in 1997 for her performance in _Chasing Amy (1997)_ (qv).
- Often mistaken for 'Renée Zellweger' (qv). During her appearance on "Dinner for Five" (2001) she said the person who most-often makes that mistake is Miramax co-founder 'Harvey Weinstein' (qv).