Oct. 10th, 1978
Cliffwood Beach, New Jersey, USA
Jodi Lyn O'Keefe's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Jodi Lyn O'Keefe was born in Cliffwood Beach, New Jersey in 1978. She began modeling at the age of 8 after seeing her eldest sister Heather modelling. She modeled for various companies such as Gitano Jeans and DreamPhone. When she reached her teen years she attended Saint John Vianney High School in Holmdel, New Jersey.
After her sophomore year O'Keefe left school to star on the soap Another World (1964), where she played Marguerite Cory. After she left Another World she immediately landed the role of Cassidy Bridges on the hit CBS cop action/drama Nash Bridges (1996). She played Cassidy for all 6 seasons. While she was filming Nash Bridges she made her big screen debut in the 1998 Halloween sequel Halloween H20: 20 Years Later (1998).
O'Keefe then hit the spotlight when she portrayed the snobby, popular and rich Taylor Vaughan in the 1999 hit teen flick She's All That (1999). She then starred in three more movies before she began to keep a lower profile.
- Attended a co-ed Catholic school.
- Listens to everything from 'Antonio Vivaldi' (qv) to 'Nirvana' (qv).
- Has played patrol officers with the San Francisco Police on both _"Nash Bridges" (1996)_ (qv) and _"The Evidence" (2006)_ (qv).
- Likes to paint Tea Cups and give them away as gifts.
- (1998) Dating former _"Nash Bridges" (1996)_ (qv) co-star 'Jaime Gomez (I)' (qv).
- Has Irish, Czech, Austrian, Polish and Swedish ancestry.
- The youngest of three sisters.
- Prefers kickboxing to stairmasters to keep in shape.