81 (passed away Sep. 4th, 2014)
Jun. 8th, 1933
Brooklyn, New York, USA
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Started performing as a stand-up comedienne using the stage name Pepper January.
- Is the national spokesperson for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.
- Educated at Connecticut College for Women.
- She had her first cosmetic surgery procedure (an eye-lift) in 1965 at age 32.
- Educated at Barnard College, New York, New York; studied English and anthropology; B.A. (1954).
- Early in her career, she was a writer for TV's _"Candid Camera" (1953)_ (qv).
- She is a Phi Beta Kappa key holder from Barnard College, where she studied anthropology.
- Measurements: 34B-25-36 (post "lift" surgery), (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)