81 (passed away Sep. 4th, 2014)
Jun. 8th, 1933
Brooklyn, New York, USA
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Educated at Connecticut College for Women.
- Is the national spokesperson for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.
- The majority of her plastic surgery was performed by Santa Monica surgeon Steven Hoefflin (who also performed plastic surgery on 'Michael Jackson (I)' (qv)'s nose). She also receives Botox and collagen injections every four months from New York City dermatologist Patricia Wexler.
- Early in her career, she was a writer for TV's _"Candid Camera" (1953)_ (qv).
- Said the most difficult celebrity she ever interviewed was 'Tommy Lee Jones' (qv), whom she thought was rude.
- Is a vegetarian.
- She is an advocate of plastic surgery for older women saying that if a woman can afford it, it is worth it for her self-esteem
- Was nominated for Broadway's 1994 Tony Award as Best Actress (Play) for portraying the title character, 'Sally Marr' (qv), in "Sally Marr...and Her Escorts."