Aug. 9th, 1976
Columbia, Missouri, USA
Jessica Capshaw's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Jessica is the daughter of actress Kate Capshaw and salesman Bob Capshaw. She is also the stepdaughter of Steven Spielberg. She was born in Columbia, Missouri where both parents were students at the University of Missouri. The family moved to New York then to pursue Kate's modeling career. Her parents divorced when she was 3 and Jessica got drawn along in her mother's new world. Kate married Spielberg when Jessica was 15. Among her three parents, she is one of 9 biological and adopted siblings. Jessica graduated from Brown University in 1998 with an English degree.She then attended acting classes at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts in London. From there, she got her first acting role on TV's "Odd Man Out" (1999).
- Daughter of 'Kate Capshaw' (qv).
- Stepdaughter of 'Steven Spielberg' (qv).
- Has a younger half-brother, Sawyer
- Son Luke, born 8 September 2007.
- Has 2 younger half-sisters, Sasha & Destry
- Graduated from Brown University with a degree in English (1998)
- Attended the Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts (RADA) in London
- Older stepsister of 'Max Spielberg' (qv), half-sister to Theo & Mikaela