Oct. 6th, 1974
Grass Valley, California, USA
6' 1 1/2
Jeremy Sisto's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Jeremy Merton Sisto is an American actor, producer, and writer, and is currently appearing as Assistant Special Agent in Charge Jubal Valentine on the hit TV show FBI.
Sisto has had recurring roles as Billy Chenowith on Six Feet Under, and as NYPD Detective Cyrus Lupo on Law & Order, Jack Roth in Wicked City, also as Sgt. Robert Miltenberger in The Long Road Home, and Freddy Green in Ice.
Sisto made his acting debut in the 1991 drama film Grand Canyon, starring Kevin Kline and Steve Martin. He followed this with roles in the television films Desperate Choices: To Save My Child and The Shaggy Dog. In his early film and television career, Sisto played a killer in Hideaway, a rich teen in Clueless, a 20-something kidnapper in Suicide Kings, Olympic gold medalist long-distance runner Frank Shorter in Without Limits, Jesus Christ in the CBS miniseries Jesus, and a widowed filmmaker in This Space Between Us. He has also starred in the films Moonlight and Valentino, White Squall, Bongwater, Some Girl, and Playing by Heart . In 1996, Sisto screen tested for the character of Jack Dawson in the James Cameron film Titanic alongside Kate Winslet, but ultimately lost out on the role to Leonardo DiCaprio. In 1998, he portrayed Frederick W. Seward in the TNT television film The Day Lincoln Was Shot.
Sisto co-wrote the screenplay for the comedy film Break Point (2014) in which he also starred. In 2015, he starred in A&E's The Returned, an adaptation of the French series of the same name.
Sisto was the voice of King Runeard in Frozen II.
- Played Jesus in the TV film "Jesus" (1999), and a demon in _Hideaway (1995)_ (qv).
- In 1998, he produced the film "Taken" with his friend 'Ethan Embry' (qv). Another friend of Ethan's directed the film, which has not yet been released.
- Brother of 'Meadow Sisto' (qv).
- Currently has a band and is working on getting an album out. He is the singer of the band and also plays guitar.
- Dated 'Reese Witherspoon' (qv)
- He grew up in Chicago, Illinois.
- Full name is Jeremy Merton Sisto. He was named after the Trappist philosopher Thomas Merton.
- At the age of 8, while living in Chicago, Jeremy and older sister, 'Meadow Sisto' (qv), began auditioning for theater roles. The Goodman Theatre hired them both for a production of "House Not Meant to Stand." Another production, "Galileo" in 1987, had Jeremy appearing with 'Brian Dennehy' (qv).