Oct. 6th, 1974
Grass Valley, California, USA
6' 1 1/2"
Jeremy Sisto's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Jeremy Sisto was born in Northern California in a small town called Grass Valley. His film debut was in the movie Grand Canyon (1991). He studied at UCLA for a while and then started acting full time. Jeremy likes to play Bocci (Italian Bowling) and play his guitar in his spare time.
- Mother is 'Reedy Gibbs' (qv)
- Father Dick Sisto became a jazz musician and educator (his instrument is the vibes) who at one point was part of the Chicago jazz scene. He later hosted jazz shows on Louisville radio (WFPK). Jeremy's mother, 'Reedy Gibbs' (qv), is an actress.
- Jeremy's father, Dick Sisto, is a jazz DJ and musician in Louisville, Kentucky.
- Appears very young in the well-known Twisted Sister's video for "We're Not Gonna Take It."
- Raised as a youngster in a rock house built on 20 acres of land by his parents when they were farmers in the lower Sierra Nevada mountains. His parents divorced when he was six.
- Won the 2004 Los Angeles Drama Critics Circle Award for "Best Featured Performance" for his work in the play "Take Me Out".
- Currently has a band and is working on getting an album out. He is the singer of the band and also plays guitar.
- Recently formed his own production company, Dima Entertainment (April 2003)