Jul. 26th, 1965
New York City, New York, USA
5' 7 1/2"
Jeremy Piven's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Born in Manhattan and raised in Evanston, Illinois, he is an alumnus of the Piven Theatre Workshop founded by his parents (Byrne Piven and Joyce Hiller Piven) and a one time Chicago stage actor.
- Shares a birthday with 'Kevin Spacey' (qv), 'Sandra Bullock' (qv) and 'Kate Beckinsale' (qv).
- Brother of 'Shira Piven' (qv)
- Divides his time between Malibu, California and Chicago.
- Was considered for the role of Dolarhyde in _Red Dragon (2002)_ (qv).
- His character Ari in HBO's _"Entourage" (2004)_ (qv) is based on real-life Hollywood agent 'Ari Emanuel' (qv).
- Attended Drake University in Des Moines, Iowa. While in school, he performed in plays such as "Julius Caesar.".
- Shared an apartment with 'John Cusack' (qv).
- Son of 'Byrne Piven' (qv) and 'Joyce Hiller Piven' (qv).