59 (passed away Jan. 30th, 2008)
Apr. 12th, 1948
Hackney, London, England, UK
Jeremy Beadle's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- His favorite songs were "Skinnamarink" by 'Bob McGrath (I)' (qv), "The Living Years" by Mike ('Mike Rutherford (II)' (qv)) & The Mechanics, "Stand By Me" by 'John Lennon (I)' (qv), "Forever Young" by 'Joan Baez' (qv), "Sweet Old World" by 'Lucinda Williams' (qv), "I Believe In You" by 'Don Williams (II)' (qv), "Winterwood" by 'Don McLean (I)' (qv), "Dancing In The Dark" by 'Bruce Springsteen' (qv), "Best Thing That Ever Happened" by 'Gladys Knight' & The Pips and "Who Wants To Live Forever" by 'Queen (I)' (qv). (Source: BBC Radio 2 "Tracks of My Years").
- He was a fan of football and supported Arsenal.
- Used to present "Nightline", a late-night phone-in programme on LBC (London Broadcasting Company, a commercial radio station), using the name Jeremy James Antony Gibson Beedlebum.
- Was awarded the MBE in 2001.
- Suffered from Poland's Syndrome, which stunted the growth of his right hand during childhood.
- He and his partner, Sue, had two daughters.
Related sites for this celeb