Jan. 30th, 1972
Goose Bay, Newfoundland, Canada
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Not only does she perform the voice of Bastila Shan in Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic and its sequel, Sith Lords, but her character's facial features are based upon her own.
- She used her French accent in the role of Katrina in the Quest For Glory IV: Shadows of Darkness.
- She has done much voice work in popular games like in Quest For Glory IV: Shadows of Darkness and Metal Gear Solid.
- 'Cowboy Bebop: Tengoku no tobira' marks the first time that she has been involved in an anime dub, although she has been involved in several dubs for Japanese video games. In a recent interview, she has stated that voicing Electra in the movie is one of her favorite experiences.
- Many cartoon characters she has voiced have red hair. For example Mallory from "The Mighty Ducks," Mary Jane from "Spider-Man," Sam from "Totally Spies," and Jessie from "Jonny Quest".
- Despite frequently providing voiceovers for characters in video games, states that she doesn't play video games, much less has any interest in them.
Related sites for this celeb