Feb. 11th, 1969
Los Angeles, California, USA
Jennifer Aniston's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Jennifer Joanna Aniston is an American actress, film producer, and businesswoman, known for Malloy, Ferris Bueller, The Edge, Muddling Through, Friends, Burning Love and The Morning Show.
- Behind the scenes of _"Friends" (1994)_ (qv), Aniston was very close friends with co-star 'Matthew Perry (I)' (qv).
- The late 'Telly Savalas' (qv) was her godfather.
- Photographer Francois Navarre agreed on 11/20/03 to pay her $550,000 in damages for taking pictures of her as she sunbathed topless in her back yard.
- One of 115 people invited to join AMPAS in 2007.
- Sister-in-law of Shannon Melick.
- She and husband 'Brad Pitt' (qv) purchased a 14,000-sq.-ft. house in Beverly Hills, CA.
- Named #88 on the Maxim magazine "Hot 100 of 2005" list.
- Has said that her favorite food is Mexican, and that (when they were still together), she and 'Brad Pitt' (qv) would get Mexican food and margaritas three times a week.