Feb. 11th, 1969
Los Angeles, California, USA
Jennifer Aniston's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Jennifer Joanna Aniston is an American actress, film producer, and businesswoman, known for Malloy, Ferris Bueller, The Edge, Muddling Through, Friends, Burning Love and The Morning Show.
- Niece of Mary Aniston, Joan Dow, Jean Dow, Linda Dow, Martha Dow and Sally Dow.
- Good friends with actor 'Jake Gyllenhaal' (qv) and 'Orlando Bloom' (qv).
- Stepdaughter of 'Sherry Rooney' (qv).
- Raised in Greece and New York City.
- Godmother of 'Courteney Cox' (qv) and 'David Arquette' (qv)'s daughter, Coco Riley Arquette.
- Was originally slated to play Mariane in _A Mighty Heart (2007)_ (qv).
- Good friend of 'Andrea Buchanan' (qv). They both directed the short film, _Room 10 (2006)_ (qv).
- (March 2009) Broke up with boyfriend 'John Mayer (VII)' (qv). They had been in an on-and-off relationship since May 2008.