Feb. 11th, 1969
Los Angeles, California
Jennifer Aniston's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Jennifer Joanna Aniston is an American actress, film producer, and businesswoman, known for Malloy, Ferris Bueller, The Edge, Muddling Through, Friends, Burning Love and The Morning Show.
- Photographer Francois Navarre agreed on 11/20/03 to pay her $550,000 in damages for taking pictures of her as she sunbathed topless in her back yard.
- Named #41 in FHM's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2005" special supplement.
- Stepdaughter of 'Sherry Rooney' (qv).
- Won award: International star of stars - The Scorpio Multimedia Cable TV Awards 2002.
- Godmother of 'Courteney Cox' (qv) and 'David Arquette' (qv)'s daughter, Coco Riley Arquette.
- Was named one of the "50 Most Beautiful People" by People Magazine in 2002.
- Sued "Celebrity Skin" magazine on 8/7/00 for publishing photos taken of her while sunbathing topless in her own backyard.
- Married boyfriend of 2-1/2 years, 'Brad Pitt' (qv), on 7/29/00 in Malibu, CA.