Feb. 11th, 1969
Los Angeles, California
Jennifer Aniston's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Jennifer Joanna Aniston is an American actress, film producer, and businesswoman, known for Malloy, Ferris Bueller, The Edge, Muddling Through, Friends, Burning Love and The Morning Show.
- Granddaughter of Yaya Joanna Aniston, Gordon McLean Dow and Louise Grieco Dow.
- Met ex-husband 'Brad Pitt' (qv) on a blind date.
- Named one of E!'s "Top 20 Entertainers of 2001."
- Has two dogs, Norman (a corgi-terrier mix) and Dolly (a white German shepherd).
- Voted as #11 on the "Top 100 Sexiest Women 2004" in FHM [DK].
- Married boyfriend of 2-1/2 years, 'Brad Pitt' (qv), on 7/29/00 in Malibu, CA.
- Godmother of 'Courteney Cox' (qv) and 'David Arquette' (qv)'s daughter, Coco Riley Arquette.
- She and 'Brad Pitt' (qv) are campaigning in the United States to save _"EastEnders" (1985)_ (qv) from being axed over there.