May. 12th, 1971
Palo Alto, California, USA
Jamie Luner's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Jamie Michelle Luner was born Thursday, May 12, 1971 to Stuart and Susan Luner in Palo Alto, California. She grew up with her brother David and her mom Susan in California. Before landing her roles on "Just the Ten of Us" as dizzy Cindy Lubbock, Jamie began her career in front of the cameras at the tender age of three doing TV commercials. When she was 15, she won the L.A. Shakespeare Festival in the category of monologues. While still working on, "Just the Ten of Us" Jamie was still in high school. She graduated from Beverly Hills High School in 1989. She took a break from acting and she attended culinary school and was a chef in Drai's, a French restaurant, after Just the Ten of Us was cancelled in 1991.
Then returned to TV in Moment of Truth: Why My Daughter? in 1993, then she had a few small parts in shows such as "Married with Children", Diagnosis Murder". Then she got her first break as Southern seductress Peyton Richards in "Savannah". After the prime time soap was cancelled, Jamie and her than boyfriend, John Braz, travel around the US in an Airstream motor home before she landed the role of Lexi in Melrose Place". After the Fox soap ended in 1999, so did her 4 year romance with her boyfriend. Then after Ally Walker left, Jamie joined the cast of "Profiler" as Rachel Burke.
Later on she was in ABCs short lived "10-8: Officers on Duty". Then in 2005 she had lead roles in Lifetime's, Blind Injustice, Stranger in My Bed and in 2006 The Suspect, The Perfect Marriage and a guest spot on. "The War at Home".
Jamie has also done theater work in Santa Monica in "Black & Bluestein," Other Space, Santa Monica and The Young Playwrites Festival in Los Angeles.
- She quit soccer after playing, falling and hitting her head.
- Won Los Angeles Shakespeare Festival for Single Monologues in 1988.
- Brother: David Luner. Store owner. Owns ceramic stores.
- On the set of _"Melrose Place" (1992)_ (qv) people used to call her "Turbo" because of her "high-octane energy" at work. She drank 10 cups of coffee a day.
- Jamie purchased a 4-bed, 3-bath, 2,108 sq ft home in 1999 for $585K, according to public records.
- On the set of Profiler she gushed what she thought was fake blood after she accidentally smashed her hand through a window during filming of a gruesome murder scene. When she suddenly realized it was her own, she went into shock. She was rushed to a hospital, where doctors stitched her wound shut.
- Mother: Susan Luner. Manager; former actor.
- She bought a remodeled home, built in the 1940s, with three bedrooms in 2,300 square feet. The contemporary, ranch-style house, with high ceilings, is behind gates with valley views.